Monday, July 6, 2009

Kitchen

Before:
We will put in new flooring and counter tops. I don't know what materials we will use though, I guess we'll see.

So far, we just got new appliances, nothing else has been updated yet.

I love my pantry. And check out my buckets on the floor with their "gamma" lids, they are so great, they twist on and off. I use them for items I use all the time like flour and wheat.

AFTER: Oh My Gosh! I know, right? Its amazing.
 Haha, look at the little one's cheeks.
 Look at the amazing Back Splash. This is basket weave style. Got it for free from a family member who just had a few extra 12' tiles.
 My favorite part!
My counters are Granite Tile. See the beveled edge? That is just part of the tile. Its looks fantastic!
Purchased from Benissimo for a fraction of the cost of granite slab counter tops. You do have to find a dealer in your area.
We had to measure it ourselves and make a list of each piece we needed - like a corner piece, of a front strait piece, or a back piece with no bevel. The we laid it like tile with no spacers. We butted the tiles right up next to each other and used un-sanded grout in black to match the tiles. I am very happy with the outcome.
 Lastly, more tile at the entrance from the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment